Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBS-Online General Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Until the server gets back.....

Go down 
+16
Lew
Meatscape
pking mage
Kevin
xtc is ftw
Blighted
Cat Stevens
passdapurp
Anus Humper
Remmi
WWWOwner
merulz455
aldorug
Private Bob4
r a n g e r
kuzzy pk
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kuzzy pk

Credits : 10842
Rep : 0

Until the server gets back..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:39 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U MAKE ME LAUGH BLIGHTED
Back to top Go down
The cheapsky

Credits : 10781

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:32 pm

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" only little kiddies ever do that. its so damn annoying 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" well haha to you "kuzzy", now stfu and go play your fail server.
Back to top Go down
xtc is ftw

Credits : 10908

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Remmi wrote:
well at least you can have confidence that they only did this becuz the server kicked so much ass

agreed!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blighted
Founder
Founder

Credits : 11859
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:20 am

Kuzzy Pk has been Ipbanned.
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-onlinepk.forumotion.com
wolven bow33

Credits : 10781

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:20 am

every one dont worry me alex and rakvald are working on getting the server back up its just some people need to donate to get a vps thats the best oppition we have i cant go into detail but to make a long story short jagex has filed a copyright claim agenst alex and we are doing everything we can to get bbs back up and running dont worry just stay faithfull

all the best, wolven bow33
Back to top Go down
the eternity

Credits : 10835

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:46 pm

just remember it's alex's "life" your playing with... cause if he gets sued then the damage done isn't to be overseen...
Back to top Go down
the eternity

Credits : 10835

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:46 pm

kuzzy pk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U MAKE ME LAUGH BLIGHTED

I'm laughing at you now, although you can't see me due to something called an IP-Ban
Back to top Go down
Rakvald
Founder
Founder
Rakvald

Credits : 12600
Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:33 pm

guys this topic is getting on my nerves, bbs-pk is gone - dead forever, the jagex letters were 110% real, authentic, NOT FAKES, anus humper? i would just like to say "bullshit"? you said you were the first person after alex created to join forums, that would be me, followed by piguy and some others, i cant even remember u in v1, guys its over, kuzzy pk - i laugh at your idea of stealing other servers members after they get shut down? are you forgetting Jagex searched these forums? now your ip is in their hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Until the server gets back.....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3