Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBS-Online General Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Until the server gets back.....

Go down 
+16
Lew
Meatscape
pking mage
Kevin
xtc is ftw
Blighted
Cat Stevens
passdapurp
Anus Humper
Remmi
WWWOwner
merulz455
aldorug
Private Bob4
r a n g e r
kuzzy pk
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kuzzy pk

Credits : 10842
Rep : 0

Until the server gets back..... Empty
PostSubject: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:22 am

If anyone has found another good server to playy on while this server gets back up, tell me the link please.
Until the server gets back..... 9697911
Back to top Go down
r a n g e r

Credits : 10743

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:32 am

when server gonna b up?
Back to top Go down
Private Bob4
Post Dooche 500+
Post Dooche 500+
Private Bob4

Credits : 12890
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:44 am

Never, BBs Online Pk is dead.
Back to top Go down
http://Privatebob4.webs.com
aldorug
Police Officer
Police Officer

Credits : 11111

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:49 am

good one bob.....shutup the server will go back up one way of another....have some faith bob god....
Back to top Go down
merulz455

merulz455

Credits : 10816

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:02 am

that sucks matt said alex would have alot of choices and the server wouldnt go down !!!!

i hate this all that work getting d claws barek everything then booom!!!

lol
Back to top Go down
WWWOwner

WWWOwner

Credits : 10780

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:07 am

I could help. anyone have server files? I've done several servers and I could host, or sumthin.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwcodwawclan.smfforfree3.com
WWWOwner

WWWOwner

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:20 am

Private Bob4 wrote:
Never, BBs Online Pk is dead.
Ya right like that would ever actually happen.
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Post Master
Post Master
Remmi

Credits : 12122
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 am

i want to know what happened cuz i dont know
Back to top Go down
WWWOwner

WWWOwner

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:32 am

Remmi wrote:
i want to know what happened cuz i dont know
check out the other topic in the general section, not the one about matt.
Back to top Go down
Private Bob4
Post Dooche 500+
Post Dooche 500+
Private Bob4

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:42 am

Actually guys, it is. I was talking with Matt and Alex, they said the server is dead, it's not coming back.
Back to top Go down
WWWOwner

WWWOwner

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:46 am

We could make a new one and copy all user files over to it.
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Post Master
Post Master
Remmi

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:57 am

dude bob that ******* sucks.
im so confsed why tho
i mean i know they got the letter but its a fake.
Back to top Go down
Private Bob4
Post Dooche 500+
Post Dooche 500+
Private Bob4

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 am

It's not because of the letter. It's because all of the files were on the vps.
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Post Master
Post Master
Remmi

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:30 am

so did they lose vps and then lose the files? im still not informed :\
Back to top Go down
Anus Humper

Anus Humper

Credits : 11052

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:49 am

No, Rakvald saved files to his computer before it was taken offline. Blighted destroyed forum because he paniced and thought the letter was real. Blighted told me he will not be makinging anymore servers because he works so hard and it's gone just like that. To be honest, don't expect BBS to come back because there is no money for VPS.

Last edited by Anus Humper on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

Credits : 10898
Rep : -2

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:00 am

Hey Anus Humper, **** you. Why you trying to be an Ass? If I have to I'll figure away to get the server back.
Back to top Go down
Anus Humper

Anus Humper

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:05 am

Passdapurp, You should know there are still rules and your going to be reported for flameing, that way if forums do come back, you'll be punished. I'm just telling you guys not to get your hopes up. By the way, I'm only the messenger so you can grow up, kid. Don't think " oh the forums are back up, I'll just make a new account to avoid punishment" because you your IP is etched into the forum forever.
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:34 am

No ****? I'm not getting iped, and if I am so be it, what ever, but where do you come in? I've never seen you play on here before. And telling me to grow up? Really, I'm way more mature than you.
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:35 am

Also just so you know, your a little emo queer. You need to quit cutting your wrist and do something with your gay ass life.
Back to top Go down
Cat Stevens
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Cat Stevens

Credits : 12297
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:58 am

(mts)
Back to top Go down
Cat Stevens
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Cat Stevens

Credits : 12297
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:00 am

Also im ******* pissed at alex, because less than a day ago we where talking about fake letters... surprised actually F*cking fell for this ****
Back to top Go down
Anus Humper

Anus Humper

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:04 am

I was acctualy the very first person to ever sign up, right after Blighted created it. I would be staff right now if I wasn't away for summer. It's okay, I'm talking to Alex tomorrow, you WILL be IP banned.
Back to top Go down
Blighted
Founder
Founder

Credits : 11859
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Richard wrote:
Also im ******* pissed at alex, because less than a day ago we where talking about fake letters... surprised actually F*cking fell for this ****

Listen, don't do something you'll later regret. The letter wasn't fake. I've received three emails from the copyright@jagex.com email address and trust me, they're too smart to be done by a server.

This is the first:
Code:
o whom it may concern;

Re: http://bbs-onlinepk.forumotion.com (“the Website”)
I represent Jagex Limited, developer and publisher of massively multiplayer online games, including RuneScape.

Jagex Limited (UK registered company number 03982706) is the exclusive owner of the copyrights in and to the RuneScape massively multiplayer online game, the associated www.runescape.com website and the text, artwork, logos and other material appearing therein, except where otherwise stated.

I hereby certify under penalty of perjury that I am authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.  The information in this notification is accurate.  I have good faith to believe that the use of the copyrighted material on the Website has not been authorised by the owner, its agents or the law.

The website undertakes or facilitates information regarding the playing of an unauthorised version of our game which is a direct breach of the Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) associated with the RuneScape massively multiplayer online game. An excerpt from the T&C is quoted below to emphasize the breach of the intellectual property rights held by Jagex:
“You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any Jagex Product client software in any way (except to the extent allowed by applicable law). You must not use a modified/customised version of the client software or attempt to sub-license it. You must not create or provide any other means by which any Jagex Product may be played by others (including, without limitation, replacement or modified client/server software, server emulators).”
Such behaviour damages our game, and infringes our intellectual property and other legal rights.

Please immediately remove or disable all access to the Infringing Material and send us a written confirmation of all actions taken to the provided e-mail address within seven days.

Sincerely,

Bogdan Stakins
Liaison, Copyright & Intellectual Property

This is the second after I said the infringement would be removed.

Code:
Dear Alex Norris,

Thank you for cooperation, as per the initial notification we expect the infringing material to be removed within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

Bogdan Stakins

This is the third, after I inquired about fake letters.

Code:
Dear Alex Norris,

We are aware that there are cases of forgery of Jagex identity and therefore I understand your concern. But please note that this correspondence is exchanged between you and the copyright mailbox hosted at jagex.com. Even though it is possible to send a fake e-mail impersonating this address there is absolutely no way for the impersonator to receive your replies as they are still being sent to the original mailbox (copyright@jagex.com).
Please consider this a written confirmation of a legitimacy of the initial notification.
If you have any further concerns you may also contact Jagex via the phone number provided below.

Sincerely,

Bogdan Stakins

tel:  +44 (0)844 588 6689
fax: +44 (0)844 588 6690

Now if your still pissed off at me, get off this site.
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-onlinepk.forumotion.com
xtc is ftw

Credits : 10908

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 pm

true who would bother going all this way with us anyway
Back to top Go down
Blighted
Founder
Founder

Credits : 11859
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Only JaGex. Trust me, If it was a fake they wouldn't have replied would they?
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-onlinepk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until the server gets back.....   Until the server gets back..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Until the server gets back.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next