Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBS-Online General Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Listen here pricks

Go down 
+11
Mut3d_pker
Private Bob4
The cheapsky
Rakvald
Kevin
PassDaCock
Lapy
Anus Humper
pking mage
passdapurp
Blighted
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blighted
Founder
Founder

Credits : 11859
Rep : 5

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:25 pm

If you still think that just because the servers down, you can flame the staff you have another thing coming.

This forum was left online so the likes of you can still contact each other when needed?
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-onlinepk.forumotion.com
passdapurp

Credits : 10898
Rep : -2

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Who flamed at the staff?
Back to top Go down
Blighted
Founder
Founder

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Kuzzy PK and some others.
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:26 am

Not trying to get in your buisness but what did Kuzzy say? Because sense you iped him, I can't get a hold of him, and he was my best friend on here.
Back to top Go down
pking mage

Credits : 10920
Rep : -3

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:33 am

no fk off if u r flamming the staff if u r flamming go fk your self

-i own u-
Back to top Go down
Anus Humper

Anus Humper

Credits : 11052
Rep : 0

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:19 pm

passdapurp wrote:
Not trying to get in your buisness but what did Kuzzy say? Because sense you iped him, I can't get a hold of him, and he was my best friend on here.

Your supposed to be IP banned your self. You should just be happy that your here.
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:27 pm

1 pking mage are you talking to me? 2 Anus humper dude you got told by Rakvald you aren't supposed to be staff, I asked Blighted a question, mind your own damn buisness. Got that? I didn't ask you, just go back to your dark corner and cut your self.
Back to top Go down
Lapy

Credits : 10900

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Guys, Shut up, you're acting like 4 year olds. Passda, you shouldn't be yelling at them. Anus, just mind your own business.
Back to top Go down
Blighted
Founder
Founder

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:51 pm

He has been advetising and making fun of the members of staff.
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:00 pm

Ah, well that doesn't sound like him. But you did the right thing ip-ing him. All though Anus should be iped as well if you ask me. =D
Back to top Go down
Anus Humper

Anus Humper

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:42 am

passdapurp wrote:
Ah, well that doesn't sound like him. But you did the right thing ip-ing him. All though Anus should be iped as well if you ask me. =D

Good thing no one asked you, wouldn't want a bad case of dumb s*** being spread around. You should be IP banned because You flamed me for being the messenger and giving the details of what to expect. By the way, I don't cut myself faggot. Being a f****** gay nerd like yourself you wouldn't know what girls with REAL vaginas like so I'm not surprised that your a steriotypical queer who gets cock shoved up the ass everynight by his father because your mother left you since she found out you take it in the ass and enjoy it.

My name is purely a joke and Girl's have asses too so Anus humper doesn't make me gay just really happy when I see a nice ass, like your moms, jiggle as I smake it.

I bet you were really mad when your dad took the name, "PassDaCock".You f*** with the best, you die like the rest. Kid, I'm one million times smarter than you, just give up and die. Well, better yet do something you enjoy, s*** a dick and die.

Sorry Blighted but this asshole had it comeing.
Back to top Go down
Lapy

Credits : 10900

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Well said Anus.
Back to top Go down
PassDaCock

Credits : 10731

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Anus, may I please ask that you don't make fun of my son, PassDaPurp? It's really not his fault that I fucked his ass so hard that he now suffers from his head being damaged. Why would you bring his mother up into this? I mean come on, she was a wh*re who liked drugs more than me and my son and it's like, OMG I totally love cock more anyway so it's all good. By the way Anus, are you intrested in a 3some? My son and I are always opend to knew things and seeing how your an anus man and I'm a son fucker, We might have a good time, isn't that right, PassDaPurp?? Don't we just love father-son anal fu****g? Your grandpa would be so proud. Too bad you were to young to remember his cock in you, you were just a little baby then. He sure could hump an ass.
Back to top Go down
Anus Humper

Anus Humper

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Wow, you sick fuks.. Telling me to go cut myself and here you are fuking inviting me to a fag fest. Nast faggots.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Credits : 11203
Rep : 6

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Weird and freaky...
Alex, if the new server launches, im never giving these 3 guys a single rank. O.O

-Jake
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:52 pm

ALRIGHT **** YOU ALL OF YOU ANUS, LAPY, AND WHO EVER IS TRYING TO BE SO ******* COOL TRYING TO "ACT" LIKE MY DAD? SOMETHING FOR YOU ALL TO ******* KNOW, 1 MY MOM IS A ***** AND A COKE HEAD, SO YOU KNOW WHAT ANUS I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED YOUR INTO FATASS PROSTITUTES, 2 MY "DAD" WELL HE IS A RAGING ALCOHALIC. NOW IF YOU WANT TO TALK **** ON MY FAMILY, GO AHEAD IT'S A SHAME YOU DON'T KNOW THE REAL STORY. I SWEAR TO GOD IF I EVER SEE YOU ANUS, YOUR GOING TO REGRET THAT ****. I FIGURED I'LL GET IP-ED BUT SO WHAT. JUST ANUS IS HANDING OUT HAND-JOBS TO THE STAFF. AND DUDE THE ONLY PUSSY YOU EVER SAW WAS ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN, SO **** YOU AND GET A LIFE.
Back to top Go down
Blighted
Founder
Founder

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Wow. Thats all I can say. Wow
Back to top Go down
Anus Humper

Anus Humper

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm

LMFAO! You gay sack of ****, go hump dad some more. AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH This is gold!!! OMG you are SOOOOO funny!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rakvald
Founder
Founder
Rakvald

Credits : 12600
Rep : 9

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:30 pm

anus im probably going to ip ban you, you might be blighted's friend but to me your a bit like a hyped up piece of ****.. sorry for language
Back to top Go down
Anus Humper

Anus Humper

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Why? Because some kid who wanted to f*** with me and ended up getting smashed into the ground and wanted to try and make me feel guilty with his lies? I don't get sucked into that s***, "my mom died and know I live in an orphanage" s***. The key to winning is make your opponent feel guily. He will never win because I don't fall for crap like that and neither should you.

Either way, if you IP me, then he needs to be IPed also since he threatend me and that is against the law and can be punishable.
Like my signature say, You in the fight of your life, So I ask that if you can't stand a chance, don't f*** with me and if you IP me, I WILL be back.
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Anus, all you can do is get a restraing order on me. And treanting the owner's of the forums, not to smart. I'm not lieing either. I'm sick and tired trying to talk s*** to me. None of you even know the whole story, and if you really want to know what hell is like, I'll tell you my life story. I'm not going to lose any sleep though over you thinking I'm a sack of s*** or whatever. Cause honestly I have a life, and I'm not determained to be the worlds greatest person.
Back to top Go down
Anus Humper

Anus Humper

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Wow.. Thanks for the list of useless information? I don't care about your life story. You shouldn't **** with others if you don't wish for others to **** with you.
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:30 pm

The only reason your threating the forums, or me, is only because you lost. And I could careless I'm telling you, I'm not lieing, and actually don't make crap up.
Back to top Go down
Anus Humper

Anus Humper

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 pm

LMFAO, Do you seriously **** at analyzing that much?
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:36 pm

What ever, I'm done argueing it's pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Listen here pricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen here pricks   Listen here pricks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen here pricks
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: