Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBS-Online General Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jagex is all bullshit

Go down 
+3
Blighted
Anus Humper
wolven bow33
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wolven bow33

Credits : 10767
Rep : 0

jagex is all bullshit Empty
PostSubject: jagex is all bullshit   jagex is all bullshit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:32 am

thats 100% true jagex had to search these forums to find out what bbs was and honstly jagex **** you you shut down these servers in spite because people hate you and by shutting down these servers you lose even more people your a multi billionare why cant you just let these servers be the biggest server you raided with your bullshit was dodian and now and forever i love dodian and bbs so to make a long story short this is just bullshit and alex matt and longrod were the best private server owners any one could have asked for i respect them and i will alwase respect them great job guys and thank you for all that you had to offer .

all the best, wolven bow33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anus Humper

Anus Humper

Credits : 11038

PostSubject: Re: jagex is all bullshit   jagex is all bullshit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Well said. Thanks you guys.
Back to top Go down
Blighted
Founder
Founder

Credits : 11845
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: jagex is all bullshit   jagex is all bullshit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Actually they didn't. It was clearly stated on the agreement page.
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-onlinepk.forumotion.com
passdapurp

Credits : 10884
Rep : -2

PostSubject: Re: jagex is all bullshit   jagex is all bullshit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Well I still agree with Wolven bow, you guys were the tightest owners I've ever meet, I had fun while it lasted. To bad it had to end so soon. =(
Back to top Go down
Blighted
Founder
Founder

Credits : 11845
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: jagex is all bullshit   jagex is all bullshit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-onlinepk.forumotion.com
chokemywilly

Credits : 10737

PostSubject: Re: jagex is all bullshit   jagex is all bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:21 pm

i agree its fuckin bullshit, like really it pisses me off cuz i didnt know u guys got shut down, anyways **** jagex!
Back to top Go down
The cheapsky

Credits : 10767

PostSubject: Re: jagex is all bullshit   jagex is all bullshit Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:26 am

I had good friends on this server as well, and, goodluck to you all.

This server was the bests, but the multi-million dollar CUNTS jaGex ruined it. However, they had some what of a right to. anyway, the server was fun, and to bad it got jaGex'd.
Back to top Go down
Rakvald
Founder
Founder
Rakvald

Credits : 12586
Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: jagex is all bullshit   jagex is all bullshit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:32 pm

nah alex they did access the site, they dont care about the agreements, theres no disclaimer or liscence agreement, they have done it to moparisthebest as well... im sorry guys they did access the site. despite our user agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jagex is all bullshit   jagex is all bullshit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jagex is all bullshit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: