Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBS-Online General Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone read important

Go down 
+3
Blighted
Lapy
passdapurp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
passdapurp

Credits : 10850
Rep : -2

Everyone read important Empty
PostSubject: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:30 am

Well as you all know me and that queer ass anus humper fella got into it. Well I'm quiting this runescape ****, might I recomend some of you do the same? Not ragging on anyone but Anus, just cause he is a queer ass. But seriously most the people I talked to on here was only upset cause they wasted there whole summer on a damn computer. Guys, gals it's called sunshine, might want to check that out sometime. Anus, I just want you to know something, you are a fat peice of ****, and I hate you. No body likes you honestly thats why you **** around with computers all the time, cause you can't even get on the chess team cause they hate you too. I mean honestly trying to act like a hardass over a computer yeah bro your so ******* cool. Why not actually say this **** to me in real life? Come on down to Oklahoma, I'm waiting for your ass man, you'll regret all those times you tried to rag on me. Your seriously not cool what so ever. People that we're tight would be Alex, Matt, Kuzzy, and Merulz, oh and Dick, sorry if I forgot about you, but most of you just fucked me over in the long run. So anyone I didn't mention probably means your giving it to Anus in the ass. Bro, you've never seen a ******* pussy or even tits in your life. And if you say you have your mom's doesn't count. Cause I know your still sucking on her saggy ass tittys. SO **** YOU!
Back to top Go down
Lapy

Credits : 10852
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:10 pm

This isn't really important, and it's kind of immature...

Sorry, but, good bye, and good riddance
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Lapy, this is rather important, your just an ass hat, that no one likes. Your mad cause the first part was all about you and you know it.
Back to top Go down
Blighted
Founder
Founder

Credits : 11811
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:44 am

erm ok bye
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-onlinepk.forumotion.com
Private Bob4
Post Dooche 500+
Post Dooche 500+
Private Bob4

Credits : 12842
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Passdapurp, you are *******, bitching trolling 5 year old, as stated before good bye forever.
Back to top Go down
http://Privatebob4.webs.com
passdapurp

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Yeah, I'm a 5 year thats exactly right. That's why I'm 15 6'2 and can whoop each one of your asses.
Back to top Go down
Private Bob4
Post Dooche 500+
Post Dooche 500+
Private Bob4

Credits : 12842
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Why don't you just leave, no one likes you.
Back to top Go down
http://Privatebob4.webs.com
Lew

Lew

Credits : 10812
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:06 pm

I'm 15 and 6ft 2 aswell LOL

Yay 4 us.
Back to top Go down
passdapurp

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Like I really give a **** about you guys liking me? Atlease I actually get laid unlike your queer asses.
Back to top Go down
Blighted
Founder
Founder

Credits : 11811
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:26 pm

Is that refering to me also?
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-onlinepk.forumotion.com
PureBlitz

PureBlitz

Credits : 11229
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Intressing Tropic :[)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagged.com/chichitehbunny
Cat Stevens
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Cat Stevens

Credits : 12249
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Quite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read important   Everyone read important Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone read important
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: